2014-15 USASA Membership Drive is off to a Great Start!
2013/14 USASA Memberships have expired!
The new 2014 / 2015 Season has begun!
Join or renew before November 1st to save $15.00 to continue to receive your membership benefits through out the season.
USASA members receive:
- Exclusive Member Discounts at Promotive on winter and summer gear
- All members are automatically entered into the monthly Never Summer Snowboard giveaway
- A Free digital subscription to Transworld Snowboard Magazine for Snowboarders *One Subsription Per Household
- A Free subscription to FREESKIER Magazine. Each USASA Freeski member will receive a card in their packet to complete and send in to activate their magazine subscription *Valid for 6 issues total
- 50% discount off of the sessions at Woodward at Copper
- The chance to compete all season long for fun, prizes and your chance for a spot at the 2015 USASA National Championship @ Copper Mountain!
Video Games National Contest
- Allocate your team. Most series already know who the best filmmakers are on their regional area. Kids are making edits all the time so try to link up and identify who those kids are first. They will lead you down the right path of forming a team.
- Each series is dedicated to have one team per series. This team films for one video. This is your chance to showcase how your series is so awesome by using a collaborative effort in making your videos. A team can be anywhere from 5-20 kids. The more kids you have filming, the better your material will be so we encourage you to embrace your whole regional area.
- Submit your list by the deadline. This can be a partial list or a full list. Our goal here is to at least take the first steps in identifying the filmers, editors and a couple riders to get started.
- USE THE SHOT LIST. This shot list is designed to help you get the most out of your team. For example: Film this interview, film these tricks, film etc. We have set the ground work and now your crew can do the rest.
- What to film? Film anything you want or can; film events, have kids film street rails, film park material, or film backcountry, but make it true to your regional series.
Really, I WON ???
Hello??? Who?? What????? OMG :) I won a snowboard?
Yep that's a pretty common response when you call someone and tell them that they've won a brand new Never Summer Snowboard! Just ask Savannah of the Big Mountain West Series our November snowboard winner.
We'll be giving away a Never Summer Snowboard in January to one lucky snowboarder and we'll also be giving a way a pair of Vokl Skis to a lucky freeski member. All you need to do to be eligible is join or renew your USASA membership.
Just one of the many benefits of joining the the largest Snowboard & FreeSki Association on the planet. Become a member today, join us at our fun and fair events for all ages across the country. We influence the future of our sport and we couldn't do it without you!
MidWest Never Summer Winner
Wow, imagine that, Grommet Boy Korey Frank got his start in the USASA Mid West Best series as a Free Trial member last season, step up this year, got himself a full membership and is already experiencing one of the joys of being a member, a brand new 2014 Never Summer Evo.
Join or renew your membership today and put the $10 that you're going to save towards some wax for the new shred stick that you just might win. Membership increases to $85 beginning next month!