The United States of America Snowboard and Freeski Association is dedicated to supporting recreational and competitive snowboarding and freestyle skiing within 30 regional series throughout the United States of America. Since 1988, the USASA has fostered the competitive spirit of snowboard athletes and developed a solid grassroots organization that allows men, women, boys and girls of all ages and abilities to participate in over 500 organized snowboard events that qualify for national and international competition.
Below, you will find the members of the USASA Executive Board and their elected positions. The number in parenthesis represents the year that the term of each member of the Executive Board will expire in April of the year identified.
- Mike Mallon (2017) - President
- Tim Windell (2015) - Vice President
- John Schaal (2017) - Vice President
- Mark Sibayan (2016) - Treasurer
- Robb Monaville (2017) - Secretary
- Paige Manning (2016) - Series Director Representative
- KC Gandee (2016) - Coaches Representative
- Katie Keough (2015) - Riders Representative
- Justin Reiter (2016) - Riders Representative