Sunday April 20, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Tyrol Basin Series
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tyrol Basin Series

Tyrol Basin Series 1 year, 11 months ago #945

• relliot1
  • Fresh Boarder
Rumors are rampant that USASA is canceling the Tyrol Basin Series. This is a huge mistake. The Tyrol Basin series has served many families in a very positive way. The Shulers and Tyrol Basin are, and have been, very dedicated to USASA for all the right reasons. The atmosphere has always been focused on family fun and positive growth for children and young adults. There are many families in southern WI, northern IL and IO who would and could not participate without the Tyrol Basin option. There are many families who have traveled to Tyrol Basin from another series to escape a negative attitude and fiercely competitive and expensive series. Without Tyrol Basin, these families choices will be limited and I fear USASA will lose competitors. They will not chose to transfer series, because they are a close knit network of great families. Please do not give up on them. My family has relocated and grown up but I speak for many families when I ask you to reconsider.
  • Page:
Moderators: BigGravity, joncasson
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds
You are here: Forum