Thursday April 17, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

DISCOUNT on lodging for 2012 Ski Nationals
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: DISCOUNT on lodging for 2012 Ski Nationals

DISCOUNT on lodging for 2012 Ski Nationals 2 years ago #926

• boardermom
  • Fresh Boarder
We'd love to offer a huge discount on our place at Copper to a family with a competitor in the 2012 Ski Nationals!

Our condo is ski in/ski out, right at the American Eagle lift, in the main Village, next to Burning Stones Plaza (where the awards are usually given out!). It's open from April 9th onward - we can find you a hotel room for the 8th, if needed, and then our place is available. We can lower the price by more than 50% for a family competing in Nationals (normally, it's $325/night, but we can do $150/night for a Nationals family). It's a one bedroom, large, sleeps 4-6, no pets and no smoking. If you're interested, let me know - This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . I'll send a link with pictures and more info.

Good luck on your competitions!!!!!!! Our kids competed for years - Paul K. does a great job of organizing this!!!!
  • Page:
Moderators: BigGravity, joncasson
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds
You are here: Forum