Wednesday April 16, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Is this board legal for BoarderCross?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is this board legal for BoarderCross?

Is this board legal for BoarderCross? 2 years, 2 months ago #897

• BXSage
  • Fresh Boarder
I was wondering if this board would be allowed for boardercross races in USASA. I was just wondering because of the shape of the tail.

Re: Is this board legal for BoarderCross? 2 years, 2 months ago #899

Im pretty sure you can use it man!! I'de want to race that thing too!!! looks pretty sick!! who made it? What the base material? and how do i get one! haha!!! but yeah bring it to the next race and u should be fine!! i would bring a back up board just in case though!! What a sweet looking board man!!! When u win your next BX race on it you should take "Podium Pic" and post it on the new "Friends of BoarderCross and SkierCross" page on Facebook!! would be sick!!!
Interested in sponsorship!

Re: Is this board legal for BoarderCross? 2 years, 2 months ago #900

• BXSage
  • Fresh Boarder
Haha its o völkl snowboard! it has a sintered base and you have to order them from Europe. I don't own it yet thats why I posted on here I just don't want to buy a snowboard that I will not be permitted to race on!

Re: Is this board legal for BoarderCross? 2 years, 1 month ago #901

off the subject, scotty tahoe I think your the only one who utilizes the forum in our huge organization good for you!

Re: Is this board legal for BoarderCross? 2 years, 1 month ago #911

• SVSS fan
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for this info. Where would a competitor look for information such as permissible type of board, etc.? I am a parent of a competitor, and didn't realize this is something that has to be considered (although it certainly makes sense).

Re: Is this board legal for BoarderCross? 2 years, 1 month ago #914

• BXSage
  • Fresh Boarder
I have seen stuff in the rule book about permissible boards basically all I found was as long as it does not have a square tail(unless its giant slalom or slalom) its fine.

Re: Is this board legal for BoarderCross? 2 years ago #932

• sbx207
  • Fresh Boarder
A lot of euros race on that board, it is legal at FIS races so I'm assuming it would be legal for usasa.
  • Page:
Moderators: BigGravity, joncasson
Time to create page: 0.80 seconds
You are here: Forum