Thursday April 17, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Detailed Schedule for BX
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Detailed Schedule for BX

Detailed Schedule for BX 3 years ago #768

• trgibbings
  • Fresh Boarder
Can someone point me to the detailed schedule for BX?

Currently the info posted tells us what events are on what days. I'd like to see how each day goes down.

Since open BX is on Thursday, I (and many others) won't be able to make it for the practice day. It would be nice to figure out how much time I will have to learn the course if the first time I see it is race day...
The topic has been locked.

Re: Detailed Schedule for BX 3 years ago #783

• cdavies
  • Fresh Boarder
Due to the advances of modern technology, you can check the course out on You Tube.
I'm kinda bummed that competitors are riding/training it 3 weeks prior to event, but there you go.

He's the link, so those of us who don't live in Summit can get some idea of course.

Course looks good, thanks Ross.

Re: Detailed Schedule for BX 3 years ago #802

• SnoBord
  • Fresh Boarder
This information bums me out also. Even at our regional events we are lucky to get a single half speed inspection run of the course prior to that days competition. Hopefully a USASA official will let us know the course is being changed so all competitors have equal opportunity.

Re: Detailed Schedule for BX 3 years ago #804

• trgibbings
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah, I found the YouTube video of the course. Looks fun!

My buddy and I decided that it isn't worth the cash to get out to CO for this thing considering the circumstances.

SnoBord: Same here, its a bummer when your first full speed run is during your heat... But at least the local races don't involve airplanes, rental cars and hotel rooms. Right?

BX is starting to be a big question mark for me because the USASA venue is catered to small children and the next step up is the Rev Tour which is on a Grand Prix style course which is crazy awesome but comes with brutal competition... Its weird, you have to go from boring, scary ridiculous.

Good luck everyone, stay upright!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.82 seconds
You are here: Forum