Sunday April 20, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

volunteering at nationals
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: volunteering at nationals

volunteering at nationals 3 years, 1 month ago #736

• nancyd
  • Fresh Boarder
In the past there has been information posted on how to volunteer at Nationals. I cannot find anything this year. Are they looking for volunteers and if so, what do they need help with and do you still receive a pass for the work? Thanks much!
The topic has been locked.

Re: volunteering at nationals 3 years, 1 month ago #739

• natalie
  • Administrator
We will definitely be looking for volunteers this year. The format is likely to be the same as years past. Keep an eye out for info on the website coming soon. Also, feel free to check in at registration on competition days to see if more volunteers are needed!
Thanks for your interest!

Re: volunteering at nationals 3 years ago #794

• Maguire
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Natalie, I am watching for information about volunteering too. I don't see anything yet. Do you know when and where I should look. Thanks for your help!!

Re: volunteering at nationals 3 years ago #797

• natalie
  • Administrator
Alright, here is the lowdown on volunteering:
Sarah Welliver will be our volunteer coordinator this year. Her email is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
If you could email her with the venue you are interested in volunteering at, and the dates, she will get you set up.
As always, if you show up to registration in the mornings, they will likely be looking for volunteers. So if you happen to get another free day, feel free to stop by then as well.
I hope that helps!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds
You are here: Forum