Friday April 18, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Condo available April 4-8 at Copper in the Village
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Condo available April 4-8 at Copper in the Village

Condo available April 4-8 at Copper in the Village 4 years ago #523

My son Sammy was injured yesterday and cannot compete at Nationals this year. We have a condo at Mountain Inn directly next to the American Eagle for $900.20 from April 4-8 (with option to stay thru 9 or 10 for an extra fee). If you know of anyone looking for a place to stay, please have them email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . I will transfer the reservation to them. It's a 1 bdrm 2 bath. I can email anyone interested the link online to view. I think it sleeps 8-10.

Good luck everyone and have a great Nationals. We will be sad to miss it for the first time in 5 years!
The topic has been locked.

Re:Condo available April 4-8 at Copper in the Village 4 years ago #527

• lovesnow
  • Fresh Boarder
We still don't have housing for the Nationals and am possibly interested in your space but our budget is less than that. Please contact me if you don't find someone for your space.
Thanks and good luck to your son.
CL

Re:Condo available April 4-8 at Copper in the Vill 4 years ago #530

• dazzla686
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Katrina, I sent you a couple of emails however I have not had any response. I hope your son is OK. I would be happy to take over your booking if it is possible. Please contact me via my email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and we can sort it out. If anyone else has anything like this then I am interested!!!!!!!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 2.06 seconds
You are here: Forum