Thursday April 24, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The Monster Mash!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Monster Mash!

The Monster Mash! 4 years, 1 month ago #516

• jason
For those that haven't noticed the news on the website, my longtime dream of having a USASA Alumni event at Nationals has come true, we are doing the Monster Mash! Monster has stepped up to help make it happen and I am beyond stoked to see it become a reality.

As most people involved in the USASA know, virtually every US Pro has come through the USASA before moving on to bigger things. This event is a chance for those pros to come back to Nationals and give back to the next generation of US Snowboard pros and casual rippers as well! Many of the details are coming soon, but the basics are posted now so everyone will have time to make plans to be there on Wednesday evening.

We have confirmed riders like Olympians Danny Kass, JJ Thomas and Louie VIto coming to OUR Nationals to hang out with our kids and put on a show in the pipe for US! Some kids have the good fortune of living in areas where the pros live and ride and get to see their heros ride in person but most don't. Now everyone at Nationals will get front row seats to watch the best in snowboarding throw down in an exhibition contest just for us.

These athletes (including the rest of the list not yet posted) remember their roots in the USASA and want to come back to show the next crew of USASA competitors where they can go if they keep working hard.

This is going to be an amazing event, you DO NOT WANT TO MISS IT!

Can you tell how stoked I am?!
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.69 seconds
You are here: Forum