Saturday April 19, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Two Oxess SBX Decks for Sale. 159 and 163
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Two Oxess SBX Decks for Sale. 159 and 163

Two Oxess SBX Decks for Sale. 159 and 163 3 years, 6 months ago #607

• JonCheever
  • Fresh Boarder
I have two SBX decks for sale from Oxess. These boards are a little different than your stock sticks because I had a word in designing them.
One deck is a 163 the other is a 159. If you want to geek out on the specs...
163 has a running edge of 143
159 has a running edge of 139

Boards have a stub tail and a free ride nose. Similar to the Burton Frontier shape. I prefer my race decks that way.
I am not sure on the waist width of these boards, they are fairly wide. It is just how they are built. I think the 63 has a 26.8 waist and the 59 is closer to a 26.0
The stance maxes out at 60cm (23.5") I race with a wider stance than most, the stock stance is still available.
Both boards have a 1 side and 1 base at the moment.

They were both stone ground by Ryan Eittram of Wintersteiger in Salt Lake City.
These boards have less than 30 runs on them. They have been babied and probably have more wax in them for a few days of testing than most people put on them in a season.

Both boards have been hot boxed. Myself and Andy Buckley (US SBX team's service man) put many hours into these boards. They are race ready. I am not using them to race with because they were test boards for me. My race boards have a few minor changes ie only 4 inserts per foot instead of the option.

I am asking $1100 for each stick plus shipping. If you are in UT or want to wait til I cross paths with you somewhere along the line than that could work rather than paying for shipping. Even if you do pay for shipping its cheaper than shipping it from Europe.
These boards are in better shape than if you bought them brand new from the factory. You will probably not find any board of this caliber, in this condition, for this price.

These boards are not mine, so as far as budging on the price, I will have to ask Oxess directly, I do not have the final say. I am selling them because it is cheaper to give Oxess the money for them than it is to send them back to Switzerland.
These boards run 1570CHF retail. As of 10/11/2010 that is $1626.00 USD.

The boards will be for sale on my website soon too. www.teamcheever.net If you want to buy them before they go on my site or have any questions please feel free to call or email me.
978 621 2974
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by JonCheever.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.79 seconds
You are here: Forum