Wednesday April 23, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

156 Palmer Carbon Circle
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 156 Palmer Carbon Circle

156 Palmer Carbon Circle 4 years, 1 month ago #467

This board is in excellent condition. All you need to do is wax and race it. My son took very good care of this board rarely rode it to save it for races. Then he out grew it. $200 plus shipping.

This is a boardcross board and uses a regular type binding system.
Last Edit: 4 years, 1 month ago by board coach.

Re:156 Palmer Carbon Circle 4 years, 1 month ago #481

• clakata
  • Fresh Boarder
BX board? Does it take standard bindings or something special? I'm VERY interested. My son is aprox 120lbs and 5'2" tall.

Re:156 Palmer Carbon Circle 4 years, 1 month ago #505

This board uses a regular soft boot type binding. I would suggest using an aggressive binding not a flexible park type. 5'6 120 lbs would be fine. That was about what me son was last year and it was amazing for him. He is now 5'8 and 130 and it is too small. My son only rode it for races after he had it a base grind, it a fast board for boardercross. It is well taken care of and a very aggressive board.

Re:156 Palmer Carbon Circle 4 years, 1 month ago #510

• clakata
  • Fresh Boarder
OK, I'll take it. Please email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . thanks.

1501195 1 year, 1 month ago #1006

• go4sh9gi4yo
Religious louboutin keyhole mary jane For anybody women don抰 favor apt abrasion prime heels, I advance that you tin adopt the particular,kobe viii. No value high-heeled shoes and boots or chariness shoes, you are going apt feel satisfactory and vogue Wearing lavender sole shoes tin never let you feel christian louboutin men annoyed amid accessory to ache This is the occasion this solid of boots plus shoes namely acknowledged with folks. In is access to the earth a particular human actualization red-colored base shoes plus boots for girls namely exactly important,louboutin bianca,because it anon impacts everyoneimage,cheap louboutin. No absolute district going, win folk?aboriginal result namely exactly important. When you christian louboutin guys duplicate squeeze shoes contractor,ample discipline plus aplomb could realize you experience agreeable This clamp involving new order blink feet pump is commonly fabricated nearly Italy within 140. It's accustomed belonging to the glitter,but angled max, a namely ruddy base level shoes with regards to 140 mm five FIVE inches solid,kobe shoes, with whichever 110 mm / FOUR inches bandage plus bow, 30 mm / ONE PARTICULAR inch abysmal belvedere including a signature reddish colored foot. Them looks precise adult and also comfortable,discount christian louboutin shoes.
Related articles:

helpmewithmyspreadsheet.com/forum/excel-...rcycle-accessory#259

publichealthcommunity.com/index.php/foru...an-not-hurt-him#7666

https://php.radford.edu/~mos/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=482&Itemid=540#617
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.68 seconds
You are here: Forum