Tuesday April 15, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Do you have a last minute Condo cancellation ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Do you have a last minute Condo cancellation ?

Do you have a last minute Condo cancellation ? 5 years ago #298

• lovesnow
  • Fresh Boarder
I am looking for a last minute affordable condo rental in Center Village April 3 or 4 to April 9 or 10. If you booked one and it is too late for you to cancel and receive your refund, please contact me and we can help each other out! Even 1 bedroom/1bath will work.
The topic has been locked.

Re:Do you have a last minute Condo cancellation ? 5 years ago #299

• skigal
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Cindy, My condo is available for your dates. I don't know if this is posting on the forum or if it is being emailed to you. Please contact me by going to the bottom of this page for the email. www.coloradovacationcondo.com/contact.html Send me an email with your contact info and then I'll call or email you with the quote
I just don't want my email on the web.

Thanks,
Stacey G
Denver, CO

Re:Do you have a last minute Condo cancellation ? 5 years ago #300

• skigal
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Do you have a last minute Condo cancellation ? 5 years ago #302

• chuboard
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes. Silver efficiency. Its has one large room with a kitchen. Located in the center village. Check in Friday April 3rd, check out Sunday April 12th. Email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it if you are interested.

Re:Do you have a last minute Condo cancellation ? 5 years ago #303

• chuboard
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes. I have a Silver Efficiency in the central village. It is one large room with a kitchen. Its the living room and kitchen areas for a one or two bedroom condo. No bed, but pull out couch. Please email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it is you are interested. Reserved for April 3-12th.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.97 seconds
You are here: Forum