Wednesday April 23, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Share transportation from Denver airport to Copper
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Share transportation from Denver airport to Copper

Share transportation from Denver airport to Copper 5 years ago #288

• dellaoutside
My son will arrive in Denver on Friday, and I'm wondering if anyone has room in a car/van or whatever kind of transportation they'd be willing to share. Can pitch in on cost. One-way only needed. Thanks! Time is flex... haven't purchased ticket yet, and there are plenty of flights from Salt Lake. Or, come to think of it... if anyone has room in a car from Salt Lake on Friday... that would work too! Look forward to hearing from you. Have fun everyone! Wish I could be there this year!
The topic has been locked.

Re:Share transportation from Denver airport to Copper 5 years ago #292

• billputnam
  • Fresh Boarder
I am dropping my wife at the airport on Thursday April 2 around 9 AM and then driving up to Copper after I leave my dog with friends. Don't know if that helps?

Re:Share transportation from Denver airport to Copper 5 years ago #293

• dellaoutside
Bill, thanks so much. I'll pass this info on, but am not sure he will have a room on Thursday night, so my guess is we'll have to wait until Friday. If this changes, we'll definitely take this into consideration. Thanks for the heads up.

Re:Share transportation from Denver airport to Copper 5 years ago #311

• blebow
  • Fresh Boarder
I'll be getting into denver around noon. Picking up my rental car then heading to copper. How old is your son?

Re:Share transportation from Denver airport to Copper 5 years ago #312

• dellaoutside
My son is 18, competing open class men. He arrives at 9am... the crew he's staying with is arriving in Denver noon as well, but there's not room in the van... so would love to explore. Can call you ... my email is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
  • Page:
Time to create page: 2.93 seconds
You are here: Forum