Wednesday April 23, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Introducing your 2010-2011 Riders Representatives
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Introducing your 2010-2011 Riders Representatives

Introducing your 2010-2011 Riders Representatives 3 years, 10 months ago #594

• natalie
  • Administrator
First, we would like to thank all of you who voted at this year's Nationals for voting us as your rider representatives for this season! We hope you are anjoying your summers! For those of you who feel in the dark, below is a bio for each of us.

We plan to be posting up some exciting things for you all this year, so check out the website and the forum every so often, even during the off-season! There's tons of good info here as well, and don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have!

- Natalie and Mimi

Natalie Aldrich
I have held the riders rep position before; during 2008-2009 season. I feel like I was able to contribute a good amount by being present on most Executive Board conference calls, attending the Fall Summit, and attending Nationals during that year. I have also been active in USASA for several years. This year, I have been working closely with the USASA PacSun team, their sponsors, and events. I have been competing in boardercross, have been active as a coach, and have previously held the position of USASA All American Team Coordinator. I have been attending Nationals in different capacities for 5 straight years now! I believe that I would be a good candidate for this position based on my passion for the sport and the athletes, active involvement with USASA, and past riders representative position. I currently live in Minneapolis, MN with my 3 year-old boxer and look forward to enjoying our lakes all summer!!

Madeline “Mimi” Wiencke
Hi my name is Madeline “Mimi” Wiencke. I am currently a USASA Riders’ Representative, and I am hoping you will vote for me to represent you again this year! I have been competing with USASA since 1997 and have attended every National Championships since Telluride in 1998. As a member of the USASA Pac Sun Team for the last 3 years, I have established close friendships with competitors in all of the USASA disciplines, and will actively listen to the concerns and suggestions of both racers and freestylers alike. I am very grateful and proud to have grown up through this great organization, and would love to have the opportunity to continue giving back and to help ensure that others get to have the same kind of positive experiences with it that I have been lucky enough to have.
  • Page:
Moderators: BigGravity, joncasson
Time to create page: 0.81 seconds
You are here: Forum