Snowboard Head Coach Position-Alpine Specific- Seasonal
HoliMont Racing Department has an opening for a Head Snowboard Coach to specialize in Alpine competition. Looking for an applicant who would like to begin a long term seasonal position, December – April with competitive wages and a fun, friendly, team oriented environment. Mostly Saturday and Sunday, 2-3 days/week. Some travel involved. Interested, Contact Travis Widger, Racing Director. Fax or E-Mail Resume to 716-699-5029 or
Snowboard Head Coach Job Description
• Assist Racing Director in Organizing and Facilitating Dryland Training Sessions!
• Prepare Season Long Racing and Training Schedule for Alpine Snowboard Program!
• Assist Racing Director in recruiting, hiring, management, and Overseeing Snowboard Coaching Staff!
December - April
• Host an Early Season Parent Meeting at Christmas Camp to inform parents of the seasonal plan, goals, and personal coaching and training philosophy!
• Communicate with Racing Director Weekly by Wed with hillspace and training requests!
• Provide Weekly communication to Snowboard Athletes and Parents in preparation for Weekend Racing and training!
• Organize and facilitate all On-Snow Snowboard Training Sessions.
• Work with Racing Director and Snowboard Coaching staff to ensure proper coaching coverage at all USASA, AOS, FIS, and other Snowboard Events.
• Work closely with Racing Director, Event Coordinator, and Course Crew to present highest quality snowboard events possible with adequate staffing and volunteer levels at each event.
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by skiwidg. Reason: more info