Friday April 18, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Junior Champ want to switch to open class
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Junior Champ want to switch to open class

Junior Champ want to switch to open class 3 years, 2 months ago #665

• SkiXMMM
  • Fresh Boarder
I won the girls 13-15 SX at 2010 Nationals, and as I understand it I will automatically qualify for 2011 Nationals since I'm the 2010 champ. I am now 16 so I can't compete in that age class anymore. Do I have to compete in the girls 16-19 age group, or can I compete in Open Class instead using my automatic qualifying as last years girls 13-15 champion? If that's not possible, can I use my 2010 Nationals gold result instead of one Open Class result for this year? I competed in 2 of my regions Open Class SX comps and won, but missed one SX and can't go out of region because there aren't any I can make. I competed in the 2010 Junior Worlds in SX and got 5th, so I think I'd do well in open class. Thanks for the info!

Re:Junior Champ want to switch to open class 3 years, 2 months ago #668

You have earned the right to compete at the 2011 USASA National Championships in Skiercross in either the age group you are currently in or in Open Class if you so choose.
Please review the 2010 / Rule book section 102.04 for the exact ruling.

You do not need to qualify regionally, you are pre-qualified, provided that you are a current USASA members prior to March 1st, 2011. Please see for section 103.04 E for the exact ruling.

p

Re:Junior Champ want to switch to open class 3 years, 2 months ago #672

• SkiXMMM
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the info! I'm a current member, so I'll see you at Nationals! By the way, I did your clinic before the SX last year - thanks, it helped a lot (obviously), I'd recommend it highly for anyone considering doing the clinic this year! MMM
  • Page:
Moderators: BigGravity, joncasson
Time to create page: 1.05 seconds
You are here: Forum